- Points Program
- Track Rules
- Super 16
- Quick Series
- Racer Info
- Bracket Bugle
- News Archive
- Sponsor / Links
- Track Info
- Bracket Finals
DON’S JEWELRY PRESENTS THE
“RACE FOR THE QUEEN” CHALLENGE
“Win a Certified ½ Carat Custom Diamond Ring”
Don’s Jewelry of Clinton, Iowa is presenting a brand new program at Cordova Dragway Park called “Race for the Queen.”
Here’s how the program works. Every time a racer in the Cordova Dragway Park Bracket Points Program is perfect on either end of the track (.000 reaction time or dead on the dial with a zero) he/she will earn a Diamond Point. The first racer to earn 5 Diamond Points gets the ring - it’s that simple! So wives and girlfriends get those guys to Cordova Dragway Park and tell them that YOU want that one-half carat Diamond Ring! Or better yet, get behind the wheel and win it all by yourself. The diamond is already selected, in a vault for safe keeping and just waiting on YOU!
The Don’s Jewelry “Ring for the Queen” is just another great program at Cordova Dragway Park. Please be sure to thank the folks at Don’s Jewelry (in Clinton, IA) for their support of this awesome program.
About Don’s Jewelry
Don’s Jewelry opened May 1, 1959 as a store with full watch, clock and jewelry repairs done on premise. Now, more than 50 years later Don’s Jewelry is going strong with repairs still done on premise, and carries many full lines of jewelry, diamonds, watches, clocks and gifts.
In the spring of 2008 just after Don’s son and daughter-in- law Dan and Sheralyn Bartels had taken over ownership they began the process of plans to move into a brand new location. In 2009 they celebrated the grand opening of their new location on the corner of Main Avenue and Second Street in the Lyon’s District of Clinton, IA.
Stop in and check out their awesome selection of the finer things in life and meet their great staff at 200 Main Avenue, Clinton, IA or you may call at 563-242-2663 or check them out online at www.donsjewelryclinton.com
- Program open to all racers in Super Pro, Pro, Super ET, True Street, Motorcycle and Junior Dragster classes that are Cordova Points Members.
- For a run to be eligible, it must during Reaction Time Challenge or eliminations at a Points Bracket Series Race. Any special races (Hi-Rollers, Gamblers, Etc) are not eligible to earn Diamond Points.
- It is the Driver’s responsibility to bring his/her time slip to the tower for confirmation of the perfect reaction time or dial-in to receive a Diamond Point. This MUST be done the day of the races before the tower closes as time slips will not be accepted on a later date. There are no exceptions to the deadline.
- Once a Diamond Point has confirmed, an asterisk will be placed by the drivers name on the points sheet, so all racers can keep track of everyone’s totals.
- The contest will be run until a winner has been officially declared, regardless of time.
- A perfect reaction time and dead-on the dial run does not have to happen on the same run to earn a Diamond Point. However, if a driver does make a perfect run with a both a .000 reaction time and running dead on to the thousandth, he/she will earn two Diamond Points.